Something that I will always remember from my childhood was my dad’s egg sandwiches. The way he made them were simply delicious. They’re quick and simple to make, and the great thing about them is that you don’t have to wait until breakfast to eat them, you can have them any time that you want.
- 2 slices bacon (Diced)
- 2 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 slices American cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 slices of toasted bread (whichever is your favorite)
- A handful of chopped onion
- Optional: Canned of sliced Jalapenos
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and bacon, cook until brown and crispy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Pop bread into the toaster.
- Add eggs to the skillet about 2-3 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. And scramble all together.
- Place a slice of cheese over each slice of bread once it’s out of the toaster and set aside.
- To assemble the sandwiches, top one of the slices of bread with the scrambled eggs. and top it off with the other slice of bread.
- You can add the jalapenos in the sandwich or serve a side.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe!
McDonalds Egg McMuffins is one of my favorite breakfast sandwiches out there. Just something about them are soo delicious. And let’s be real sometimes you don’t want to go out and wait some long line just for these bad boys so I decided to just make my own version of it at home. Let’s be honest we don’t know exactly what fast food companies put in there food so at least when you make them at home you know what you’re eating and best of all you can change it any way that you like.
- 1 whole wheat English muffins, toasted
- 1 fried egg (I prefer just egg whites)
- 2 slices of bacon (I prefer turkey bacon)
- 1 slice of American cheese ( you can use any cheese that you like)
- optional: salsa or guacamole
- Pop the muffins into the toaster while you fry the egg and bacon.
- To assemble, Lay the slice of cheese on top of the bottom layer of the muffin, on top of that lay the egg then bacon, top guacamole or fresh salsa if you decide to use.
- Finish it off with the other half of the muffin and Enjoy!
Hope you all enjoy and See you next week.
Today I wanted to try something new and share a recipe with you guys. This is one of my go-to meals that make when I don’t have a lot of time to cook but still want something delicious and healthy.
- 1lb. Ground turkey or Ground chicken
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 tbs. minced garlic
- ½ cup of diced tomato or 1 small tomato
- 2 tbs. Oil (I prefer coconut oil)
- Lettuce of your choice (I prefer romaine)
- Shredded Cheese of your choice
- Salsa (optional)
- 1 tsp. Tabasco Sauce (any hot sauce of your choice)
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp. Garlic or Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash original season blend (salt-free)
- In a large skillet, add the oil and let it heat up over medium heat. Add the chicken, break it up with a wooden spoon and add all the spices, cook it until it’s about more than halfway done.
- Now add the onion, garlic, and tomato, stir it with the spoon and let it cook.
- Once it’s all fully cooked, scoop some into the lettuce leaf, sprinkle some cheese and salsa over it and voilà!
Note: This is how I make my lettuce wraps but of course you can always change it to your liking.
I Hope you enjoy this recipe, if you do please tell me what you think by leaving me a comment or message. Also if you would like for me to post some more recipes please let me know =)