McDonalds Egg McMuffins is one of my favorite breakfast sandwiches out there. Just something about them are soo delicious. And let’s be real sometimes you don’t want to go out and wait some long line just for these bad boys so I decided to just make my own version of it at home. Let’s be honest we don’t know exactly what fast food companies put in there food so at least when you make them at home you know what you’re eating and best of all you can change it any way that you like.
- 1 whole wheat English muffins, toasted
- 1 fried egg (I prefer just egg whites)
- 2 slices of bacon (I prefer turkey bacon)
- 1 slice of American cheese ( you can use any cheese that you like)
- optional: salsa or guacamole
- Pop the muffins into the toaster while you fry the egg and bacon.
- To assemble, Lay the slice of cheese on top of the bottom layer of the muffin, on top of that lay the egg then bacon, top guacamole or fresh salsa if you decide to use.
- Finish it off with the other half of the muffin and Enjoy!
Hope you all enjoy and See you next week.