For this week I decided to try something a little bit different and share a small playlist that can help you get through the week. I know for a fact that music can have such a big impact in making you feel a certain way, whether it’s sad music to help you deal with a loss, soft music to help you relax or upbeat music that makes you want to dance. Music is a piece of art that goes in the ears and straight to the heart. It’s something that doesn’t need any explanation, it’s something that you feel inside.
This playlist will be focusing on trying to make you feel good so you can look forward to this week.
(I know everyone has different taste in music so bare with us if you don’t enjoy the playlist, As for us we enjoy listening to all types of music.)
- Simple Life by Casey Abram
- Brighter Than The Sun by Colbie Caillat
- Shut Up and Dance by WALK THE MOON
- Fine By Me by Andy Grammer
- Wona by Mumford and Sons
- Brave by Sara Bareilles
- Love Never Felt So Good by Michael Jackson
- Never Let You Go by Kygo ft. John Newman
- Stranger Things by Kygo ft. OneRepublic
- Riding Shotgun by Kygo, Oliver Nelson ft. Bonnie McKee
- Sunrise by Kygo ft. Jason Walker
- Permanent by Kygo ft. JHart
What Lovers Do by Maroon 5 ft. SZA (A-Trak Remix)
If you have any songs that you would like to share with us please leave us a comment, I’ll look forward to it.
Hope you have an awesome week!
-Sharlene & Josh