Today I wanted to try something new and share a recipe with you guys. This is one of my go-to meals that make when I don’t have a lot of time to cook but still want something delicious and healthy.
- 1lb. Ground turkey or Ground chicken
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 tbs. minced garlic
- ½ cup of diced tomato or 1 small tomato
- 2 tbs. Oil (I prefer coconut oil)
- Lettuce of your choice (I prefer romaine)
- Shredded Cheese of your choice
- Salsa (optional)
- 1 tsp. Tabasco Sauce (any hot sauce of your choice)
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp. Garlic or Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash original season blend (salt-free)
- In a large skillet, add the oil and let it heat up over medium heat. Add the chicken, break it up with a wooden spoon and add all the spices, cook it until it’s about more than halfway done.
- Now add the onion, garlic, and tomato, stir it with the spoon and let it cook.
- Once it’s all fully cooked, scoop some into the lettuce leaf, sprinkle some cheese and salsa over it and voilà!
Note: This is how I make my lettuce wraps but of course you can always change it to your liking.
I Hope you enjoy this recipe, if you do please tell me what you think by leaving me a comment or message. Also if you would like for me to post some more recipes please let me know =)